Good maintenance is vital, no matter what kind of maintenance we’re talking about. That’s why Annual Maintenance Contracts (AMCs) are so popular and so important. Before going to know the benefits of the annual maintenance contract for IT Systems (AMC), let’s discuss what is an AMC.
An AMC is simply a contract between your firm and an IT service provider to make sure that they are going to take care of your IT systems.IT AMC involves in desktop support, OS installation, email security, data storage, Telephone Systems (PBX), server management and backup, and computer hardware and software upgrades. Most commonly IT Contract is made for 1 year which can be expand up to 3 years or 5 years as per the requirements and mutual understanding. The terms and conditions may vary depending upon the services required.
How Maintenance Contract Agreements Benefit Businesses
Just think about how much we rely on machinery and equipment during any given workday. Instead of being left scrambling to come up with a solution when equipment breaks down, consider entering into a contract maintenance agreement with a suitable IT service provider.. A contract maintenance agreement gives you the benefits of routine maintenance along with access to emergency repairs.
Having a contract maintenance agreement can help take your business to another level. For starters, a maintenance agreement saves money over the life of the contract. Don’t worry about the idea of paying a service company up front when you’re not sure if you’ll ever need repairs. It’s much better to have the agreement in place and pay in affordable installments than deal with a major repair or replacement down the road.
Most service companies offer discounts to clients who sign a maintenance service agreement. Since you’ll know how much you’ll pay upfront, you can better budget maintenance costs beforehand.
Benefits of having AMC:
- Regular Checkup: The service provider company will provide a regular checkup on your organization. It will minimize the unexpected damages and failure of the system, which helps to prevent several losses. Regular checkups also maintain the good hospitality of your organization.
- Expert Technical Persons: The service provider company has experienced technicians. You can get the best service and consultancy from such technicians. The technicians are guided by industry expert engineers. You will receive infinite support from our certified team who are highly trained and technical skilled in solving across various IT issues including PC, Servers, Network, Security, Email and Cloud Hosting. No matter you need onsite or remote support, as we are specialized in providing technical support as per the inquiry.
- Emergency Service: Emergency situations in any IT sector can cause even the most stalwart managers to panic. But if you have an existing agreement with an IT service provider, you can be tension-free. At that particular event, you will better know whom to contact and what to do thereafter. When your system shuts down unexpectedly, then time is the essence. This is because, at that critical moment, you don’t have to waste your valuable time searching here and there for a service provider who can provide you assistance. Moreover, you just need to place a call for emergency assistance.
- Save Money: Having a maintenance contract saves the time, money and your company’s budget. Not necessary to hire a full-time expert technician on a salary basis. You can get an expert technician as per your need.
- Focus on your core business: With out hassle you can totally focus on your own business without worrying about any maintenance issues.
- Unnecessary Expense Reduction: Calling technicians of a contract is cheaper than calling a technician on a need basis. The service provider company provides various contract packages and can save huge money.
Are you still in a dilemma to find the best IT Company for manage high performance infrastructure and system support. Contact us now and sign the IT Annual Maintenance Contract for stress free experience.